Association Colegio Americano of Guayaquil, first class cooperation, is a nonprofit private entity, founded in 1971.
Whose objectives and specific goals are:
- Establishment and maintenance of educational units for human and cultural formation.
- Preparing students with entrepreneurial and innovative spirit, and promote them to develop thinking skills, research, honesty, respect for human dignity and tolerance toward individuals, cultures and religions.
- Promote and foster cultural relations between Ecuador with the United States, and other countries.
Currently the Colegio Americano de Guayaquil Association owns the following educational units:
- Education Unit Americano de Guayaquil (Colegio Americano de Guayaquil).
- Higher Technological Institute Blue Hill College.
- American Academy of English.