- Complete Application pre-admission and return with the documents indicated.
- Expect results of pre-admission.
- After covering administrative costs generated by this process of pre-admission, the applicant will be evaluated in the subjects to the degree that you have applied and be given a folder pre-admission information Institution, syllabi (EGB Elementary and Media, EGB Higher Secondary Education) and a small list of academic requirements to be delivered in the respective department.
- When you have delivered documents (complete) requested in paragraph 3, the applicant will be taken into Initial 2 (3-4 years) and 1st. Grade Basic skills assessments and from the 2nd. Basic degree diagnostic tests on the date they are told.
- Representatives and the candidate must be submitted to an interview with the Councilors (I) Student on the date they are told.Expect final results, which should be favorable, the applicant will enter the admission process.
Important: For students coming from abroad should bring:
– Official document identifying the country of origin of the applicant, authenticated by the Diplomatic Delegation of Ecuador in that country; or, duly apostilled before the competent official and student visa.
-Report Cards duly legalized in the Diplomatic Delegation of Ecuador where he made his senior year; or, duly apostilled to the competent official of that country. This requirement for those applicants who have completed their final year of studies in countries with which Ecuador maintains Titles Recognition agreement are accepted.
-Applicants who are admitted must be represented by a person who is domiciled in the city of Guayaquil, for which they must submit the legalized