– Cultivate basic learning skills, critical thinking and creative problem solving.
– Implement an appropriately structured curriculum, which is a permanent challenge and stimulate a constant passion for study and research.
– Promote functional bilingualism in Spanish and English.
– Develop and regularly practice ethical and moral values, especially fairness, responsibility, honesty and solidarity.
– Promote respect, understanding and tolerance for all cultures.
– Promote positive attitudes towards tasks as a social value and dignified imponderable means necessary for progress.
– Exercise civic responsibility in public and private functions.
– Encourage the development of intelligence, self-critical and constructive thinking.
– Encourage participation in cultural and social life through vocational interests and artistic recreation.
– Take responsibility for personal actions and their consequences.
– Discern the essential interdependence of biological and physical resources of the medium.
– Condemn racial, religious, social, economic, political, etc. prejudices and accept the sex difference in the framework of mutual respect and consideration.
– Benefit the development of physical skills as well as formation of habits that lead to good health.
– Practice common courtesy, punctuality and discipline, as integral means of their personality formation.
– Be aware that the main objectives of the country take precedence over individuals.