The Joint Committee on Health, Safety and Health is a group made up of representatives of the company and workers, through joint participation, develops related to contribute to the management of safety and health at work activities, and generates better and more occupational safety and health for all members of the Company.
On December 10, 2015 the first meeting of the Joint Committee of the American Bar Association of Guayaquil, which is formed as follows performed:
- ING. WAGNER CRISTHIAN CAÑIZARES ALBÁN (PRESIDENT)
- ING. MONICA ELIZABETH RODRIGUEZ Arauz (SECRETARY)
- ING. PABLO ALBERTO Villao Avecillas REPRESENTATIVE (DEPUTY SECRETARY)
- ARQ. CERVANTES RAMIREZ MARIO YSMAEL (FIRST HOME VOCAL EMPLOYER)
- CPA. COLONEL JANET MARY CHANG (EMPLOYER FIRST DEPUTY VOCAL)
- ING. CARLOS RAFAEL ARTURO ESPINOZA MORLAS (SECOND HOME VOCAL EMPLOYER)
- TNLGO. MARTÍNEZ FRANCISCO CARRILLO JULIAN (SECOND DEPUTY VOCAL EMPLOYER)
- LCDA. JENNIFFER VALERIA GIRALDO ORTEGA (FIRST HOME WORKERS VOCAL)
- LCDO. DAVID JOSEPH CHACHA DOMÍNGUEZ (VOCAL FIRST DEPUTY WORKERS)
- TNLGO. LEONARDO EGBERTO ASTUDILLO OLVERA (SECOND HOME WORKERS VOCAL)
- PSIC. MARIA ELENA ALARCÓN PLAZA (SECOND DEPUTY WORKERS VOCAL)
- JORGE LUIS MURILLO QUINDE REPRESENTATIVE (DEPUTY PRESIDENT)
FUNCTIONS JOINT COMMITTEE
* Promote the observance of the provisions on the prevention of occupational hazards.
* Analyze and review the Health and Safety Regulations.
* Perform general inspection of buildings, facilities and equipment of the workplaces.
* To know the results of the investigations by specialized agencies, on accidents and occupational diseases.
* Perform monthly sessions.
* Cooperate campaigns and risk prevention.
* Analyze the working conditions in the company.
* Ensure compliance with the Regulation.